Orzo with Feta, Tomatoes, and Dill
- 1 ½ cups crumbled feta (6 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup orzo
1. Toss together oil, tomatoes, dill, zest, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a large serving bowl. Let stand at least ten minutes 2. Meanwhile, cook orzo in a pasta pott of boiling salted water (1 1/2 tablespoons salt for 4 quarts water) until al dente 3. Drain orzo and toss with tom...