Oven Roasted Tomatoes 2
- ½ teaspoon(s) black pepper, cracked
- 3 pound(s) plum (Roma) tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil, dried
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chef Megs Italian Seasoning
Preheat oven to 275°. Remove the top and bottom of the tomatoes. Slice to remove the seed area. Discard the inner flesh and seeds. Cut the slices into 2 inch strips. Combine all remaining ingredients and toss with tomatoes. Roast for 1 1/2 hours on a roasting rack. Remove from oven and allow to c...