Pan-Roasted Sea Bass with Citrus and Avocado Oil
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 6-ounce skinless fillets white or Mexican sea bass (about 1" thick)
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 avocado
- 2 oranges
- + 1 more ingredients
- Avocado oil is sold at some supermarkets, at natural and specialty foods stores, and at spectrumorganics.com.
Preheat oven to 450°F. Using a small sharp knife, cut off all peel and white pith from fruit. Working over a medium bowl, cut between membranes to release segments into bowl. Squeeze in juices from membranes; discard membranes. Drain fruit, reserving 1/2 cup juices. Return segments and juices to ...