Pan-Seared Cod Over Vegetable Ragout
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps (about 10 ounces)
- 2 ½ teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 ½ cups chopped leek
- 3 cups diced plum tomato (about 1 pound)
- 4 (6-ounce) cod or other firm white fish fillets (1 inch thick)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup diced prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
Heat 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over low heat. Add the prosciutto; sauté 5 minutes. Stir in garlic; remove from pan. Set aside.
Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and leek; sauté 8 minutes. Stir in tomato, salt, and pepper. Gradu...