Pan-Seared Scallops with Mint and Chives
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 sea scallops, patted dry
- 1/3 cup bottled clam juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1. Melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle scallops with salt and pepper. Add scallops to skillet and sauté until golden and just opaque in center, about 3 minutes per side. Using tongs, transfer scallops to plates. Add clam juice, lemon juice, mint and chives to same ...