Parmesan Herb Encrusted Tilapia
- ½ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Paprika
- 3 tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Parmesan Herb Seasoning
- ¼ cup(s) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced almonds, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- 1 pound(s) tilapia fillets
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix almonds, bread crumbs, Seasoning and paprika in shallow dish. 2. Brush fish lightly with oil. Coat evenly with almond mixture. Place fish on greased foil-lined shallow baking pan. 3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Test Kitchen Tip: Sub...