- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup butter or margarine, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 bacon strips, diced
- 3 cups uncooked tube pasta
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towels. In the drippings, saute garlic until tender. Add the milk, cream cheese and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and bacon; heat through. Drain pasta; to...