Pasta with Broccoli and Blue Cheese
- 2 ounce(s) blue cheese, crumbled or in chunks
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup(s) cream, milk or a mixture
- 4 ounce(s) pasta, any short shape
- 8 ounce(s) fresh broccoli (substitute frozen)
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped marjoram, basil or parsley
Put 2 quarts water with 2 teaspoons salt on to boil. Add pasta as soon as it boils and cook according to package directions. While water heats, slice broccoli into long strips, peeling any thick stems. Heat oil and 1/2 cup water in skillet. When hot, add broccoli, cover and cook for 3 - 4 minute...