Pasta with Grilled Vegetables and Feta
- 1 pound castellane (long oval shells) or penne pasta
- 1 12-ounce package cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 large red onion
- 1 10 1/2-ounce jar feta cheese cubes in oil with herbs and spices
- 3 bell peppers (1 yellow, 1 orange, and 1 red)
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Drain all marinade from feta cheese into large bowl. Add bell pepper strips, onion wedges, and cherry tomatoes to marinade in bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Thread cherry tomatoes on skewers. Grill all vegetables until tender and slightl...