- 600g/1lb 5oz potatoes - either Maris Piper, Desiree or King Edwards
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 x 410g tins chopped tomatoes
- 3 red chillies
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- chopped parsley, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 225C/450F/Gas 7. 2. Peel the potatoes and cut into 2.5cm/1in cubes. 3. Heat the olive oil in a large roasting tin until really hot. Place the potatoes in the tin and shake them in the oil until covered. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place in the h...