Pea and Parmesan Wonton Ravioli
- 1/3 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano plus additional for serving
- 2 2/3 cups frozen peas (¾ pound)
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- About 64 dumpling or wonton wrappers
- ¾ stick unsalted butter, melted
1. Cook peas in boiling salted water until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and cool, then purée in a food processor. Stir in cheese, mint, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. 2. Put a rounded teaspoon filling in center of a wrapper. Lightly brush edge of wrapper with water, then place ...