Peach Prosecco Spritzers
- Garnish: mint sprigs
- About 1 ½ cups seltzer or club soda, chilled
- 1 (750-ml) chilled bottle Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ripe peaches (about 1 ½ pounds total), pitted and coarsely chopped
1. Purée peaches with lemon juice and 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar in a blender until smooth. Blend in more sugar if desired. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher, pressing on and then discarding solids. Stir in Prosecco. 2. Pour into 8 (10-ounces) glasses filled halfway with ice. Top off...