Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie with Fudge Topping
- 6 cups vanilla and peanut butter swirl ice cream
- 24 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 18-ounce jar hot fudge sauce
- Chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
Finely grind cookies in processor. Add butter; blend until moist crumbs form. Press crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch high sides. Heat sauce in microwave or in small saucepan until warm. Pour 1 cup sauce over bottom of crust. Freeze 1 hour. S...