Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- ½ cup (about 2 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups nonfat dry milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oatmeal
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spread oatmeal in an ungreased baking pan, and toast until it is lightly browned, about 11 minutes, shaking once. Set aside to cool. 2. In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter and nonfat dry milk. Stir in toasted oatmeal, and set aside. 3. In a small saucepan over m...