- 2 ½ cups toasted pecan halves
- 3 tablespoons superfine granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs (from about three 5- by 2 ½-inch graham crackers)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Finely chop 1/2 cup pecans. 2. In a food processor grind remaining 2 cups pecans with a pinch salt, occasionally scraping down side of bowl, until pecans release their oil and mixture becomes a smooth paste, about 3 minutes. Transfer pecan butter to a bowl and stir in remaining ingredients un...