Pecan, Olive, and Parmesan Rugelach
- 1/3 cup finely chopped imported green olives (we tested with Picholine)
- 1 (8-oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Unroll crescent rolls onto a lightly floured cutting board. Sprinkle pecan mixture evenly over dough, pressing firmly into dough. Using a sharp knife, cut dough along perforations. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 2 equal triangles. Roll up each tria...