- 12 muffin cups lined with Sweet Tartlet Dough
- ¾ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 Tbs. heavy cream
- 1 Tbs. melted unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 oz. (1 cup) broken pecans, lightly toasted in a 325°F oven for 8 to 10 min.
- + 3 more ingredients
- 1 tsp. all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and heat the oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, blend the eggs and cream. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, along with the corn syrup and melted butter; don’t overmix. Stir in the...