- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 oz. (1 cup) broken pecans, lightly toasted in a 325°F oven for 8 to 10 min.
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbs. melted unsalted butter
- 1 Tbs. heavy cream
- + 3 more ingredients
- 12 muffin cups lined with Sweet Tartlet Dough
- Pinch salt
- ¾ tsp. pure vanilla extract
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and heat the oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, blend the eggs and cream. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, along with the corn syrup and melted butter; don’t overmix. Stir in the...