Pepper-Crusted Tuna with Oven Fries and Lemon Spinach
- 1 ½ pounds russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 10-ounce package fresh spinach
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 4 6-ounce tuna steaks, 3/4 inch thick
- Kosher salt and pepper
- + 2 more ingredients
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 shallots, cut into rings
Heat oven to 400° F.
Combine the potatoes, 3 tablespoons of the oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer. Roast, stirring once, until golden brown, about 40 minutes.
When the potatoes have 15 minutes le...