Phyllo Cheese Straws
- 1 pound(s) feta cheese (a)
- ½ cup(s) flat parsley finely chopped
- 14 sheets fresh (b) or fresh-frozen phyllo dough
- 1 package(s) deli-sliced lunch meat
- 1 stick(s) butter, melted
Crumble the feta cheese and mix in the parsley, stirring to combine and break feta into smaller pieces. Brush a sheet of phyllo dough with melted butter. Place 2 T. of cheese mixture along the bottom of one of the short sides; layer-in deli meat. (Don't put the filling too close to the edges or i...