Pimiento Cheese Fondue
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 (7-oz.) jar diced pimiento, well drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 1 hour. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on LOW 30 more minutes. Add pimiento, green onions, and red pepper. Stir to blend. Cover and cook on LOW 30 more minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve fondue with raw vegeta...