Pimiento Cheese Fondue
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (7-oz.) jar diced pimiento, well drained
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 1 hour. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on LOW 30 more minutes. Add pimiento, green onions, and red pepper. Stir to blend. Cover and cook on LOW 30 more minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve fondue with raw vegeta...