- 3 avocados, removed from peels and pits removed
- ½c fresh pineapple, finely minced
- juice of 1 lime
- ¼c cilantro, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional: 1-2 Tbsp finely minced or grated onion, ½-1 jalapeno, minced
1. In a medium bowl, mash avocados with pineapple, lime juice, cilantro, as well as any onion or jalapeno you’re using, until you’ve reached your desired consistency. (If you want a smoother consistency, feel free to puree the mixture in a blender or food processor). 2. Add salt and pepper to ta...