Pineapple Pretzel Fluff 4
- 1 - 12 ounce carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup(s) coarsely crushed pretzels
- ½ cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 1 package(s) cream cheese, softened (8 ounce pkg)
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple, drained (20 ounce can)
In a bowl, combine pretzels, butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into a 13 x 9 x 2" baking pan. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes; cool. Crumble or break again before it cools completely. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until creamy. Fold in pineapple and whipped t...