Pineapple Pretzel Fluff 7
- 1 cup(s) coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple, drained (20 ounce can)
- 1 package(s) cream cream, softened (8 ounce pkg)
- 1 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 1 - 12 ounce whipped topping
- ½ cup(s) butter or margarine melted
In a bowl, combine pretzels, butter, and 1/2 cup sugar. Press in 9X13 pan. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes. Cool. Break mixture into small pieces. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Fold in whipped topping and pineapple. Chill until serving. Before serving add the pr...