Pineapple Salsa with Radishes, Peppers & Cilantro
- ½ to ¾ medium-size fresh pineapple, peeled, quartered, cored and cut into small dice (about 2 cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice; more to taste
- ½ medium orange or yellow bell pepper, cut into small dice (about 2/3 cup)
- 4 large radishes, trimmed and cut into small dice (about ¾ cup)
In a medium bowl, mix the pineapple, radishes, bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, and 1/4 tsp. each kosher salt and pepper. Let stand while you grill the meat. Before serving, adjust the lime juice, salt, and pepper to taste.