- 1 can(s) diced green chilies, drained & blot dry (4 ounce can)
- 1 can(s) sliced black olives, drained & blot dry
- 1 jar(s) diced pimentos, drained & blot dry (4 ounce jar)
- 10 flour tortillas (12 inch) (large)
- 4 green onions, chopped small
- 2 package(s) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 4 package(s) cream cheese, softened (8 ounce pkgs)
Mix all ingredients and spread on tortillas. Roll up and put in aluminum foil in refrigerator. When cold, slice and serve. Can make up a few days early. This is a large batch.