Pioneer Potato Candy
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 pound chocolate confectioners' coating
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
1. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, until potatoes are soft. Drain and mash. 2. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup mashed potatoes, salt and vanilla until smooth. Sift confectioners' sugar over potato mixture a cup at a...