Piquant Crab on Jícama Wedges
- a 2-pound jícama
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or to taste
- ½ pound jumbo lump crab meat
- about 2 cupsFresh Tomato Salsa
- Garnish: about 40 fresh coriander leaves
1. Peel jícama and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Cut each round into 6 or 8 wedges. In a sealable plastic bag toss wedges with 1 tablespoon lime juice to coat. Wedges may be made 1 day ahead and chilled in bag. 2. Pick over crab meat, removing cartilage, and shred meat. Crab meat may...