- 8 oz. (scant 2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 8 oz. (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature; more for shaping
- ½ cup granulated sugar; more for shaping
- 2 oz. (½ cup) finely chopped pecans
- ½ cup finely crushed potato chips
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Position oven racks in the middle and top of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment. With a stand mixer (use the paddle attachment) or a hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar on medium speed in a large bowl until creamy and well blended, about 4 minutes,...