Potato Sausage Supper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 medium onions, sliced, separated into rings
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
1. In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker; layer a third of the potatoes, sausage, onions and cheese soup. Repeat layers twice. 2. Pour cream of celery soup over the top. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 hours or until the potatoes are tender. Add the peas and cook 30 minutes longer.