Potatoes Roasted with Rosemary and Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt or other coarse salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces red-skinned new potatoes
- 3 large garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper in medium bowl to coat. Transfer potatoes to small baking sheet; roast 20 minutes, stirring once. Add garlic and rosemary to potatoes; toss. Roast until potatoes are just tender, about 10 minutes. Transfer to plate; serve.