Potted Crab with Meyer Lemon
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 2 tablespoons Sherry
- ½ cup (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter (preferably Kerrygold Pure Irish), room temperature
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste or 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Buttered toast points
1. Bring juice and Sherry to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook until reduced to 1 tablespoon, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a mini-processor; let cool. Add butter, lemon zest, and harissa; purée until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Gent...