Pouch-Grilled Potatoes and Garlic
- Lime wedges, for serving
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, skin on
- 1 ½ pounds new potatoes, halved
1. Place potatoes and garlic on a large double layer of foil, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Fold foil around potatoes and crimp edges to form a packet. Grill directly over heat source, rotating packet often, until potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes. (To keep warm, move pac...