Preserved Lemon and Bitters Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 dashes angostura bitters
- 3 to 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 ½ to 2 teaspoons minced preserved lemon peel
Combine lemon peel, celery seed, and sugar in a small mixing bowl and season well with salt and coarsely ground black pepper. Using the back of a spoon, mash ingredients together until well combined. Stir in lemon juice and bitters. Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in olive oil until complet...