- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups crushed pretzels
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
1. In a mixing bowl, thoroughly cream sugar and butter. Mix in pretzels. Press mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Cover and refrigerate. 2. Prepare lemon pudding mix according to package instructions. In a separate bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topp...