Prosciutto-Wrapped Mango Bites
- 1 ½ cups loosely packed arugula
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 (1-oz.) package fresh basil
- 1 ripe mango, peeled
- 4 very thin prosciutto or country ham slices
1. Cut mango into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices (about 16). Place 1 mango slice on top of 3 arugula leaves and 1 to 2 basil leaves. 2. Cut each prosciutto slice lengthwise into 4 strips. Wrap center of each mango bundle with 1 prosciutto strip. Arrange on a serving platter, and sprinkle with pepper. No...