Provolone and Broccoli Rabe Panini
- 1/3 lb sliced provolone
- 1 (8- to 9-inch) sliced (¼ inch thick) fine-quality round Italian loaf
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 flat anchovies, rinsed, patted dry, and chopped
- ½ lb broccoli rabe, tough ends discarded
1. Cook broccoli rabe in a 4-quart pot of boiling salted water , uncovered, until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain well in a colander, then chop. 2. Cook anchovies and garlic in 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over moderate heat, stirring, until garlic just begins to turn golden, ...