Pull Apart Garlic Rolls
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, melted
- 12 frozen white or wheat dinner roll dough, thawed
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 cup Bundt pan or 10 inch angel food cake/tube pan. Cut thawed dinner rolls in half; place in a large bowl. Combine butter, parsley, onion and garlic in a small bowl. Pour over rolls; toss to coat well. Arrange rolls in a greased pan. Cover; let rise in warm plac...