- ½ cup(s) thawed apple juice concentrate
- 3 egg whites, beaten until soft peaks form
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
- ½ teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon(s) allspice
- 12 ounce(s) can of non-fat evaporated milk, scalded.
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- ½ cup(s) grape nuts cereal
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter (½ stick)
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- ¾ cup(s) pecans, crushed or chopped using a rolling pin or food processor
Preheat oven to 400°. Combine all ingredients except cereal and nuts in mixing bowl and stir thoroughly. Pour into soufflé dish or pie plate that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with cereal. Bake 35 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Meanwhi...