- 1-2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 7-½ oz. (1-½ cups) chopped, toasted hazelnuts
- 2 cups raspberry preserves
- 2 eggs
- 13 oz. (26 Tbs.) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 lb. (3-¾ cups) all-purpose flour
Heat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9x13-inch pan. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the flour and mix just enough to incorporate. Add the nuts and mix a little longer until just blended.Press about two-th...