Raspberry Ice! KitchenAid Goes Hot Pink With New Colors International Home & Housewares Show 2011 | The Kitchn
- Looks like nail polish. I like the Breast Cancer Awareness pink they had. I have an apple green one that I LOVE!
- I have my pink artisan one and it never gets old. I love it so much.
- When will we be able to purchase one of these beauties in the new colors? In LOVE with the espresso brown color!
- I hate that pink. Hate it. Really anything that looks like it should be owned by a 13 year old girl is a thumbs down in my book.
- Can I trade my white one in for the electric blue one? Awesome!!
- LOVE the pink!!! My mom always said she'd get me a Kitchen Aid for a wedding present... guess I better find someone to get engaged to!
- I could love the blue one. Sorry, but the pink one looks like a silicon sex toy. Eek.
You also might like
White Chocolate Praline Ice Cream Terrine with Blackberry-Raspberry Sauce Recipe
Almond Florentine and Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
Grilled Pound Cake & Fruit with Spicy Raspberry & Sweet Velvet Sauces Recipe
Lemon-Raspberry Ice Cream Bombes Recipe
Raspberry-Pistachio Ice Cream Pie with Almond Praline Recipe
Vanilla Zabaglione with Raspberries Recipe
Warm Chocolate Soufflé Cakes with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
Lemon Ice Cream and Raspberry Granita Sundaes Recipe
Raspberry Chocolate Ice Pops Recipe
Raspberry Chambord Ice Cream Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Protos Crianza Bodegas Protos Ribera del Duero (2000)Wishlisted
Your fave Cab under $20?!Replied
Château du Grand Carretey Sémillon-Sauvignon Blanc Blend Sauternes (2011)Reviewed
Santa Barbara Landing Santa Barbara County Chardonnay (2013)Reviewed
Easy Access & October-Friendly White WinesCommented
Becker Vineyards Chardonnay Texas Hill Country (2012)Rated
Fat, rich, creamy and buttery ChardonnayReplied
Ernst Loosen Villa Wolf Pinot Gris Pfalz (2013)Listed
Bodegas Monje Hollera (2010)Rated
Velenosi Lacrima di Morro d'Alba (2010)Reviewed