Raspberry Ice! KitchenAid Goes Hot Pink With New Colors International Home & Housewares Show 2011 | The Kitchn
- Looks like nail polish. I like the Breast Cancer Awareness pink they had. I have an apple green one that I LOVE!
- I have my pink artisan one and it never gets old. I love it so much.
- When will we be able to purchase one of these beauties in the new colors? In LOVE with the espresso brown color!
- I hate that pink. Hate it. Really anything that looks like it should be owned by a 13 year old girl is a thumbs down in my book.
- Can I trade my white one in for the electric blue one? Awesome!!
- LOVE the pink!!! My mom always said she'd get me a Kitchen Aid for a wedding present... guess I better find someone to get engaged to!
- I could love the blue one. Sorry, but the pink one looks like a silicon sex toy. Eek.
You also might like
Ice Cream with Raspberry Sauce and Chocolate Recipe
Almond Florentine and Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
White Chocolate Praline Ice Cream Terrine with Blackberry-Raspberry Sauce Recipe
Bittersweet Chocolate Pudding with Raspberries Recipe
Chocolate-Frangelico Crème Anglaise Coupes with Fresh Raspberries Recipe
Vanilla Crème Brûlée with Raspberries Recipe
Warm Chocolate Soufflé Cakes with Raspberry Sauce Recipe
Green Tea Cheesecake with Raspberries and Raspberry-Mint Tisane Recipe
Chocolate-Cherry, Pistachio, and Raspberry Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Mauritson Wines Cabernet Sauvignon Sonoma County (2011)Reviewed
Just picked up 3/8 of a pound of Morels, any recipe suggestions?Replied
Korta Katarina Plavac Mail (2006)Wishlisted
Oak Leaf Vineyards Zinfandel California White Zinfandel (NV)Reviewed
Grgic Plavac Mali Dingac (1997)Cellared
Hello Snooth! i'm Vinno!Replied
L'Ecole 41 Walla Walla Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Reviewed
Seven Hills Winery Carménère Walla Walla Valley (2012)Reviewed
Bussola Valpolicella Ripasso (2004)Reviewed
L'Ecole No. 41 Merlot Seven Hills Vineyard (2010)Reviewed