Raspberry Jam (Red or Black)
- 4 cup(s) Raspberries (mash one layer at a time)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Butter (I Cant believe its not butter)
- 1 box(es) Pectin (Ball, low sugar/no sugar)
- 2 cup(s) Sugar (measured and set aside)
- 2 cup(s) Raspberry Juice
Slightly mash raspberries using a potato masher, one layer at a time. Place In a medium saucepan. Add raspberries, raspberry juice, lemon juice, and pectin, and stir until pectin is completely dissolved. Add butter and bring to a boil over high heat. Add sugar all at once and stir until sugar is ...