Ravioli Bake 2
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce (26 ounce jar)
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes, undrained (14 ½ ounce can)
- ½ cup(s) water
- 2 package(s) each) frozen cheese ravioli (1 lb pkgs)
- 1 package(s) shredded three cheese blend (7 ounce pkg)
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 400°. Mix spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and water. Spoon 1 cup in the bottom of a 13"x9" inch baking dish. Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup shredded cheese over sauce mixture. Top with remaining ravioli and sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and cover. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover...