Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Best Wine Deals
Fat, rich, creamy and buttery ChardonnayReplied
Orchard Country Winery Honey Crisp Apple (NV)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Vega Sicilia Unico Ribeira Duero (1958)Listed
What wine websites do you visit to crave your wine entertainment needs?Replied
Chariot Gypsy Red (2012)Cellared
Domaine Bruno Clavelier la Combe Brulee Vosne-Romanee Cl (2007)Wishlisted
Liparita Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (1999)Reviewed
Dominique Piron Brouilly (2011)Reviewed
Sella & Mosca Cannonau Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva (2011)Wishlisted