Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Russian River and Napa November 2014Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Getting your hands dirtyReplied
The France ShowReplied
Mommessin Beaujolais Nouveau (2014)Reviewed
Caymus '40th Anniversary'Napa Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Wishlisted
Black Forest Girl Baden Dry (1988)Cellared
Terranoble Sauvignon Blanc (2013)Wishlisted
Four Cairn Napa Valley Syrah (2008)Wishlisted
Four Cairn Syrah Napa Valley (2011)Wishlisted