Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Hello Snooth! ( and all Snoothers )Replied
La Bastide Blanche Bandol (2010)Listed
Boutari Naoussa (2009)Listed
A purposely 'bretted' wine?Replied
Querciabella Maremma Toscana Mongrana (2010)Listed
Whoa Nelly! Pinot Noir By Helioterra Willamette Valley (2009)Cellared
Trader Joe's Pinot Noir Santa Lucia Highlands Grand Reserve (2007)Cellared
Matching challenge 1: what wine for here?Replied
Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc (NV)Cellared
19 Crimes (2013)Cellared