Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
England Layered Rice PuddingView Recipe
India Chicken BiryaniView Recipe
Middle East Rice TabboulehView Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Mocali Rosso di MontalcinoScanned
Villa Carlotti ProseccoCommented
Peachy Canyon ClubReplied
What Will You Serve At Holiday Dinner?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight? - part 1 because 2nd place is the first loser ;)Replied
Prisoner Orin Swift Napa 10Wishlisted
Villa Antinori WhiteScanned
Contadino Pinot Grigio (2009)Wishlisted
Folie a Deux Menage a Trois California (2011)Wishlisted
Relax Riesling (2012)Wishlisted