Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Luccio Moscato d'Asti (2012)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Napa River Chardonnay Napa County (2012)Wishlisted
Bodegas Niel Almansa (2012)Reviewed
Intaglio Bianco Trentino (2009)Wishlisted
Archstone Vineyards Pinot Noir Carneros United States of America California Carneros Pinot Noir Pinot Noir RedWishlisted
Secret Santa 2014, signup cutoff is Halloween. Calling all Snoothers! Updated 10-18-14Replied
Wine Inventory TrackingReplied