Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- 1 medium butternut squash
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
You also might like
England Layered Rice PuddingView Recipe
India Chicken BiryaniView Recipe
Middle East Rice TabboulehView Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Massaya Classic Red (2009)Reviewed
Apollonio Copertino Divoto Riserva (2000)Wishlisted
Napa Highlights May 2013Posted
Col Vetoraz Prosecco Prosecco di Valdobbiadene (2009)Wishlisted
Fantinel Pinot Noir Brut Rose IGT Italy Friuli-Venezia-Giulia Sparkling (NV)Wishlisted
Mount Eden Vineyards Estate Bottled Pinot Noir (2008)Wishlisted
Fort Ross Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast Symposium Fort Ross Vineyard (2009)Wishlisted
Calera Pinot Noir Central Coast (2009)Wishlisted
Kutch Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast McDougall Ranch (2009)Wishlisted
Rivers-Marie Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast Old Vines Summa (2008)Wishlisted