Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Pappardelle with Roasted Winter Squash, Arugula, and Pine Nuts Recipe
Butternut Squash Soup with Sage and Parmesan Croutons Recipe
Butternut Squash with Shallots and Sage Recipe
Pasta with Winter Squash and Pine Nuts Recipe
Butternut Squash, Apple, and Leek Gratin Recipe
Butternut Squash Cappellacci with Sage Brown Butter Recipe
Risotto with Butternut Squash, Pancetta, and Jack Cheese Recipe
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Pancetta and Sage Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Who Monitors Labels?Replied
Where to 'retire'?Replied
Great times tasting in Alsace, with top sommeliers and cheesemakers among othersReplied
Lets see your AWESOME wine cellar!!Replied
The 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Spring Mountain District, April 2016Replied
Château l'Afrique Rosé (2012)Wishlisted
La Crema Sonoma Coast Chardonnay (2012)Listed
Vinum Cellars the Scrapper Cabernet Franc (2011)Listed
Frank Family Vineyards Chardonnay Napa Carneros (2014)Listed
Gothic Pinot Noir Nevermore (2014)Listed