Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Brick House Clos Ladybug Rose of Pinot Noir Ribbon Ridge Biodynamic (2013)Rated
Copper Moon Shiraz (NV)Wishlisted
budget friendly good merlot under $15Posted
Weingut Braun Ellerstadter Bubeneck Gewürztraminer Spätlese (2007)Rated
Gunter Regina Triebaumer Rust Ruster Ausbruch Welschriesling (2011)Rated
Domaine Lafage 'Miraflors' Rose (2013)Rated
Piemonte Cities from which to base travelReplied
Brick House Pinot Noir Cuvee du Tonnelier (2012)Rated
Brick House les Dijonnais Pinot Noir (2011)Rated
Brick House Wine Co. Pinot Noir Evelyn's (2011)Rated