Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Pappardelle with Roasted Winter Squash, Arugula, and Pine Nuts Recipe
Butternut Squash Soup with Sage and Parmesan Croutons Recipe
Pasta with Winter Squash and Pine Nuts Recipe
Butternut Squash, Apple, and Leek Gratin Recipe
Butternut Squash Cappellacci with Sage Brown Butter Recipe
Risotto with Butternut Squash, Pancetta, and Jack Cheese Recipe
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Pancetta and Sage Recipe
Butternut Squash and Radicchio Pappardelle Recipe
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Best Wine Deals
Mas la Plana Torres Penedes Bottle (2006)Wishlisted
Andrew Murray Syrah Tous les Jours Santa Ynez Valley (2013)Reviewed
Jorge Ordoñez & Co. Moscatel Sierras de Málaga Seco Botani (2009)Rated
Maison Nic Reserve ChardWishlisted
Secret Santa 2014 Reveal Day Tuesday Dec 2nd!Replied
El Pensador GarnachaRated
Oak Leaf Vineyards White Blend California Pinot Grigio/Chardonnay (NV)Rated
Sweet Bliss Sweet WhiteRated
Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo South Eastern Australia (NV)Rated