Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Pappardelle with Roasted Winter Squash, Arugula, and Pine Nuts Recipe
Butternut Squash Soup with Sage and Parmesan Croutons Recipe
Butternut Squash with Shallots and Sage Recipe
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Recipe
Pasta with Winter Squash and Pine Nuts Recipe
Butternut Squash, Apple, and Leek Gratin Recipe
Butternut Squash Cappellacci with Sage Brown Butter Recipe
Risotto with Butternut Squash, Pancetta, and Jack Cheese Recipe
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Pancetta and Sage Recipe
Butternut Squash and Radicchio Pappardelle Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Weekday Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied
Bastille Day 2016--Special Whatcha Drinking Today editionReplied
Little Black Dress Pinot GrigoCellared
Little Black Dress Divalicious Pink Pinot Grigio (2014)Cellared
Henr Estate Pinot Noir Umpqua Valley Barrel SelectRated
What have you bought lately?Replied
Yellowtail Cabernet Sauvignon (2014)Reviewed
Karen Birmingham Sauvignon Blanc (2015)Reviewed
Bliss Chardonnay (2013)Reviewed