Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Sweet Bitch Merlot (NV)Wishlisted
Another attack on wine industry... Westover shut down for using volunteersReplied
Greetings from DTLAReplied
What have you bought lately?Replied
Quality online wine merchants, most who ship internationallyReplied
Cotes-du-Luberon Rouge "Coin Perdu" Château la Canorgue Syrah Grenache Carignan Vieilles Vignes 100 Jaar Oud Frankrijk Provence (2009)Wishlisted
Pairing Suggestion for PhiladelphiaReplied
Elk Cove Pinot Gris (2013)Reviewed
Your fave Cab under $20?!Replied