Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Chateau de Brau Cabardes (2011)Wishlisted
Kenwood Vineyards Vintage Red (2010)Wishlisted
Indaba Mosaic (2013)Wishlisted
Hello Snooth! I live in Missouri (no, isn't all Koolaid here!)Replied
Hey Guys! Ive been MIA, need some reccomendations for Temecula WineriesReplied
David Bruce Pinot Noir Santa Cruz MountainsScanned
Hello Snooth! theRealSnowman hereReplied
Doms Gerard Bertrand Vin Doux Naturel Rivesaltes (1984)Wishlisted
5 Cheap Red BlendsCommented
What have you bought lately?Replied