Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Best Wine Deals
Markham Vineyards Merlot Napa Valley (2012)Cellared
Aveta Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley (2013)Cellared
Montes Cabernet Sauvignon Alpha (2011)Cellared
Mollydooker Shiraz the Boxer (2013)Cellared
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Seven Hills Winery Mcclellan Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla Valley (2012)Reviewed
Dutton Estate Pinot Noir Russian River Valley Karmen Isabella (2010)Reviewed
Lyric By Etude Pinot Noir (2013)Listed
Your Vermont Wine Guide, Part OneCommented