Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Pappardelle with Roasted Winter Squash, Arugula, and Pine Nuts Recipe
Butternut Squash Soup with Sage and Parmesan Croutons Recipe
Butternut Squash with Shallots and Sage Recipe
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Recipe
Risotto with Butternut Squash, Pancetta, and Jack Cheese Recipe
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Pancetta and Sage Recipe
Butternut Squash and Radicchio Pappardelle Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Culpeo Malbec (2009)Cellared
Melee Grenache (2012)Cellared
Fulcrum Wines Brosseau Vineyard Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Far Niente Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville Napa Valley (2012)Cellared
And now for something completely different ...Replied
A Reverence for Georgia WinesCommented
Torres Gran Sangre de Toro Reserva (2010)Cellared
Ruffino Chianti Virtual Tasting: The RecapCommented
Robert Craig Cabernet Sauvignon Mount Veeder (2002)Wishlisted