Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Santa Margherita Pinot GScanned
Clark-Claudon Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon United States (2008)Wishlisted
Guido Porro Barolo Vigna Lazzairasco (2005)Reviewed
Gollywobbler Peach (NV)Reviewed
Barbera is Taking on AirsCommented
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Domaine de la Chezatte Sancerre Blanc (2011)Rated
Cantina di Casteggio Op Moscato (2009)Reviewed