Recipe: Pasta with Butternut Squash, Sage, and Pine Nuts | The Kitchn
- I made this yesterday too, and it's one of the most delicious things I've made in a while. Thanks so much for the recipe!
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- This was one of the most delicious recipes I have ever made, and I like to think of myself as a serious foodie. So good!
- one of the dishes from my wedding
- Substituted slivered almonds for the pine nuts. Toasted them in a dry pan, then crumbled.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and salt lightly. Crush with the back of a spoon.
- 1 medium butternut squash
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
David Hook Old Vines Pothana Vinyard Belford Lower Hunter Valley (2009)Reviewed
Big Vine Chardonnay Carneros (2010)Rated
Emiliana 'Natura' Carmenere (2012)Wishlisted
Forza Moscato AmericanWishlisted
How long will a good dry Riesling age?Replied
Atlas Peak Cabernet Sauvignon Atlas Peak (2008)Wishlisted
Waugh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville (2005)Wishlisted
Clos de Los Siete Clos de Los Siete (2008)Wishlisted
Anselmi San Vincenzo (2011)Wishlisted