Recipe: Potato, Egg, and Green Bean Salad Dressing
- 1 ½ pounds small red potatoes (about 1 ½ to 2 inches in diameter)
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon PLUS 1 teaspoon salt (divided)
- ¾ pound fresh green beans
- ¾ cup Potato, Egg, and Green Bean Salad Dressing
1. Peel the garlic cloves. If you’re going the food processor/blender route, just put all the dressing ingredients in and blend until smooth, then scrape into a jar with a tight fitting lid. 2. Otherwise, using a large, sharp knife, finely mince the garlic into very tiny bits. At this point, I s...