Recipe: Potato, Squash, and Goat Cheese Gratin | The Kitchn
- The only complicated part is slicing the vegetables paper thin. We love our
- 2 medium yellow squash
- I recently made a similar squash and potato gratin but used Gruyere instead of goat cheese. It was fantastic!
- hey has anyone tried this with butternut squash? I am dying to try this... thx.
- Does anyone know if this would be good with thinly sliced onions? Or would I ruin it?
- Funfetti & Beyond! 15 Birthday Cake & Cupcake Recipes
- + 1 more ingredients
- Blind Taste Testing Greek-Style Yogurt Brands: Which One Wins?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Hello Snooth! ( and all Snoothers )Replied
La Bastide Blanche Bandol (2010)Listed
Boutari Naoussa (2009)Listed
A purposely 'bretted' wine?Replied
Querciabella Maremma Toscana Mongrana (2010)Listed
Whoa Nelly! Pinot Noir By Helioterra Willamette Valley (2009)Cellared
Trader Joe's Pinot Noir Santa Lucia Highlands Grand Reserve (2007)Cellared
Matching challenge 1: what wine for here?Replied
Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc (NV)Cellared
19 Crimes (2013)Cellared