Recipe: Potato, Squash, and Goat Cheese Gratin | The Kitchn
- The only complicated part is slicing the vegetables paper thin. We love our
- 2 medium yellow squash
- I recently made a similar squash and potato gratin but used Gruyere instead of goat cheese. It was fantastic!
- hey has anyone tried this with butternut squash? I am dying to try this... thx.
- Does anyone know if this would be good with thinly sliced onions? Or would I ruin it?
- Funfetti & Beyond! 15 Birthday Cake & Cupcake Recipes
- + 1 more ingredients
- Blind Taste Testing Greek-Style Yogurt Brands: Which One Wins?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
The Ultimate Summer refreshers!Commented
Bedrock Wine Co. the Bedrock Heritage (2012)Listed
Carlisle Zinfandel Montafi Vineyard (2012)Listed
Carlisle Zinfandel Sodini Vineyard (2012)Listed
Carlisle Zinfandel Sonoma County (2012)Listed
Bedrock Kirschenmann Vineyard (2012)Listed
Fattoria le Fonti Chianti Classico (2008)Wishlisted
Alma Andina Malbec Reserve (2009)Wishlisted