Recipe: Potato, Squash, and Goat Cheese Gratin | The Kitchn
- The only complicated part is slicing the vegetables paper thin. We love our
- 2 medium yellow squash
- I recently made a similar squash and potato gratin but used Gruyere instead of goat cheese. It was fantastic!
- hey has anyone tried this with butternut squash? I am dying to try this... thx.
- Does anyone know if this would be good with thinly sliced onions? Or would I ruin it?
- Funfetti & Beyond! 15 Birthday Cake & Cupcake Recipes
- + 1 more ingredients
- Blind Taste Testing Greek-Style Yogurt Brands: Which One Wins?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
#1 Wine Dining faux pas nomineeReplied
All Wine is Dry White Wine.Posted
Barco Reale di Carmignano. Capezzana (2010)Listed
California Water Shortage and Wine Output for 2014Replied
What’s Hot in WA?Commented
Alfredo Roca Pinot Noir (2009)Wishlisted
Champ de Reves Pinot Noir (2010)Cellared
A To Z Pinot Noir (2012)Wishlisted
Rex Goliath Chilean Cabernet SauvignonCellared
Black Mountain Vineyard Merlot (2004)Wishlisted