Recipe: Potato, Squash, and Goat Cheese Gratin | The Kitchn
- The only complicated part is slicing the vegetables paper thin. We love our
- 2 medium yellow squash
- I recently made a similar squash and potato gratin but used Gruyere instead of goat cheese. It was fantastic!
- hey has anyone tried this with butternut squash? I am dying to try this... thx.
- Does anyone know if this would be good with thinly sliced onions? Or would I ruin it?
- Funfetti & Beyond! 15 Birthday Cake & Cupcake Recipes
- + 1 more ingredients
- Blind Taste Testing Greek-Style Yogurt Brands: Which One Wins?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Newbie starting a wine/beer app to help with menusReplied
Organic for Earth Day?Commented
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Bv Coastal Estates Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Reviewed
Carousel Blanc de Blancs Brut (NV)Wishlisted
Telmo Rodriguez Mencia Valdeorras Gaba Do Xil (2010)Wishlisted
Where to Wine in MayCommented
Glass Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Cellared