Recipe: Potato, Squash, and Goat Cheese Gratin | The Kitchn
- The only complicated part is slicing the vegetables paper thin. We love our
- 2 medium yellow squash
- I recently made a similar squash and potato gratin but used Gruyere instead of goat cheese. It was fantastic!
- hey has anyone tried this with butternut squash? I am dying to try this... thx.
- Does anyone know if this would be good with thinly sliced onions? Or would I ruin it?
- Funfetti & Beyond! 15 Birthday Cake & Cupcake Recipes
- + 1 more ingredients
- Blind Taste Testing Greek-Style Yogurt Brands: Which One Wins?
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Primarius Winery Pinot Noir (2011)Listed
Xyzin Old Vine Zinfandel (2012)Wishlisted
Project Paso Zinfandel Old Vine (2010)Wishlisted
Château Lamothe-Bergeron Cru Bourgeois (2006)Cellared
Summerhill Pyramid Winery Organic Riesling (2013)Reviewed
Alamos Malbec (2013)Rated
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Another attack on wine industry... Westover shut down for using volunteersReplied