Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Riverbench Vineyard & Winery Pinot Noir Santa Maria Valley Mesa Riverbench Vineyard (2007)Cellared
Any experience with these wines?Replied
Frederic Esmonin Bourgogne Rouge Genevraieres (2012)Wishlisted
Seavey Vineyard Caravina (2004)Wishlisted
Chateau Lascombes Margaux (2003)Wishlisted
Durigutti Malbec Mendoza (2012)Reviewed
Cracking the Chianti CodeCommented
Penfolds 'Thomas Hyland' Shiraz (2011)Wishlisted
R Wines Marquis Philips Shiraz 9 Australia South Australia Fleurieu Mclaren Vale Red (2006)Wishlisted
Sierra del Mar Cental Coast Pinot Noir (2012)Rated