Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
Sweet Potato Pie Ice Cream Recipe
Roasted Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pilau Recipe
Sweet Potato-Pecan Pancakes Recipe
Garlic and Oregano Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
Squash and Sweet-Potato Soup with Chipotle Sauce Recipe
Spiced Sweet-Potato Cake with Custard Sauce Recipe
Sweet Potato Risotto Recipe
Sweet-Potato Layer Cake with Orange-Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe