Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Mac Forbes Hoddles Creek Chardonnay (2010)Cellared
Nominate Your Favorite WinesCommented
Angove Bear Crossing 2009 ShirazScanned
Domaine Brintet MercureyScanned
Louis Max Pinot Noir BeaucharmeScanned
Cavit Winery Pinot Grigio Cavit CollectionScanned
Château Rayas Châteauneuf-du-Pape Réservé (1999)Cellared
Château Simone René Rougier Château Simone Rosé (2012)Cellared
Reunion Bonarda (2010)Wishlisted