Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Domaine Emmanuel Houillon Arbois Pupillin Savagnin Blanc (2003)Wishlisted
Houillon Arbois Pupillin Ploussard (2004)Wishlisted
Casal Garcia Vinho Verde (2011)Wishlisted
Root 1 Carmenere (2007)Wishlisted
Bearboat Russian River Pinot Noir (2010)Wishlisted
Byron Santa Maria Valley Pinot Noir (2011)Wishlisted
Cuvaison Pinot Noir (2012)Wishlisted
The Ultimate Summer refreshers!Commented