Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Chariot Gypsy Red (2012)Cellared
Domaine Bruno Clavelier la Combe Brulee Vosne-Romanee Cl (2007)Wishlisted
Liparita Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (1999)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Dominique Piron Brouilly (2011)Reviewed
Sella & Mosca Cannonau Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva (2011)Wishlisted
Santadi Grotta Rosso (2007)Wishlisted
Laplace Madiran Red (2005)Wishlisted
Domaine Berthoumieu Madiran Haut Tradition (2010)Wishlisted
Domaine Moureou Madiran (2012)Wishlisted