Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Girl Go Lightly Chardonnay Unoaked (2012)Cellared
Forest Glen 'Forest Fire' White Merlot (2012)Rated
Wente Vineyards Southern Hills Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Wishlisted
Cousino Macul Don Matias Merlot (2012)Cellared
Fattoria Laila Verdicchio Dei Castelli di Jesi (2013)Cellared
Massimo Sauvignon Blanc (2012)Cellared
Chateau Laville Bordeaux Superior (2010)Cellared
Smythe & Renfield Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc (2013)Cellared
Fat Barrel Wine Co Sauvignon Blanc (2013)Cellared
Nederburg Chenin Blanc (2013)Cellared