Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Shake up your party
Tonight we're drinking:
Best Wine Deals
Château d'Or et de Gueules Mourvedre Blend Costières-de-Nîmes la Bolida (2005)Wishlisted
Woodbridge Merlot (2011)Reviewed
J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon (2009)Cellared
La Crema Pinot Noir Monterey (NV)Wishlisted
Secret Santa 2013 for wine. The Reveal! The Guesses! So are we ready to find out how close we were?Replied
Taft Street Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast (2007)Reviewed
Nautilus Estate Pinot Noir (2010)Listed
Nobilo Icon Series Pinot Noir (2011)Listed
Stoller Pinot Noir Jv Estate (2010)Listed