Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Ghost Pines Cabernet Sauvignon (2013)Cellared
Yalumba Y Series Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Reviewed
2010, 2012 BurgundyReplied
Secret Santa 2014 is off and running! Updated 11-19-14Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Keenan Cabernet Franc Spring Mountain Estate (2008)Reviewed
Hello Snooth! New to site!Replied
Bodegas Y Vinedos Auka San Polo Malbec (2008)Wishlisted
Capsules on Wine BottlesReplied
J.W. Morris Merlot Sonoma County (2006)Wishlisted