Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Hennessy Pure WhiteWishlisted
Thierry Amirault Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil les Quarterons (2003)Wishlisted
Hello Snooth! just learning about wines ....Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Celebrating Culinary Inspiration at Clearwater Beach UncorkedPosted
Beaulieu Vineyard Merlot Napa ValleyScanned