Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Château Lamothe-Bergeron Cru Bourgeois (2006)Cellared
Summerhill Pyramid Winery Organic Riesling (2013)Reviewed
Alamos Malbec (2013)Rated
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Another attack on wine industry... Westover shut down for using volunteersReplied
Apothic Red (2012)Wishlisted
Sweet Bitch Merlot (NV)Wishlisted
Greetings from DTLAReplied