Recipe: Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crumb Cakes | The Kitchn
- Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
- I just made these crumb cakes and I'm eating a cakelet right now, warm from the oven!
- And one more question: if using crushed nuts, how much would you recommend? Thanks!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder for the dry mix.This was one of the tastiest coffee cakes ever! It was just moist enough. Next time I'll try it with cheesecake for the first layer.
- 4-ounce paper soufflé cups
- makes one 13x9-inch cake or 18 individual cakelets
You also might like
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Best Wine Deals
Rockburn Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Te Mata Awatea (2012)Cellared
Your Vermont Wine Guide, Part OneCommented
Searching by member/contributorReplied
Bordeaux: Yea or nay?Commented
Creativity in label and bottle designsReplied
Eredi Carlo Tamborini San Zeno Riserva Ticino Switzerland (2006)Rated