Recipe: Schug | The Kitchn
- makes about 2 cupsthis is straightforward, yet warm and interesting. personal and current, yet full of historical meaning.
- Lisa, you nailed the pronunciation.
- (unrelated side note...) sorry, my link in the above comment was not supposed to take you to maxwell street!
- 10 Sources for the Organic Modern Style
- This crazy-hot pepper sauce
- i'm intrigued by the suggestion to add cardamom, one of my favorite spices. i'd never heard of this before, but it sounds delicious.The #1 Multi-Tasking Gadget You Should Have In Your Small Kitchen
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Arabella Shiraz (2013)Reviewed
Clos des Lunes Bordeaux Blanc Lune d'Argent (2012)Cellared
Primarius Pinot Noir Oregon (2011)Reviewed
Donausonne Blaufränkisch (2010)Reviewed
Luna di Luna Merlot/Cabernet Red Bottle (2012)Listed
Matching challenge 1: what wine for here?Replied
A-Mano Primitivo (2011)Wishlisted
Michele Chiarlo 'Nivole' Moscato D' Asti (2012)Rated
Any experience with these wines?Replied