Recipe: Schug | The Kitchn
- makes about 2 cupsthis is straightforward, yet warm and interesting. personal and current, yet full of historical meaning.
- Lisa, you nailed the pronunciation.
- (unrelated side note...) sorry, my link in the above comment was not supposed to take you to maxwell street!
- 10 Sources for the Organic Modern Style
- This crazy-hot pepper sauce
- i'm intrigued by the suggestion to add cardamom, one of my favorite spices. i'd never heard of this before, but it sounds delicious.The #1 Multi-Tasking Gadget You Should Have In Your Small Kitchen
You also might like
Stake-in-the-Heart Salad With Blue-Cheese Goo Recipe
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Seafood Gumbo
Corn on the Cob with Lime-Chive Butter Recipe
The Classic Hot Brown Recipe
Parsleyed Corn on the Cob Recipe
Pork Stew with Sweet & Hot Peppers from the Abruzzo Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Smirnoff Sours Green AppleListed
The 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Spring Mountain District, April 2016Replied
What have you bought lately?Replied
Santa Julia Reserva Syrah (2013)Rated
Lets see your AWESOME wine cellar!!Replied
Vincent Pinard "Nuance" Sancerre (2014)Reviewed
Honig Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley (2013)Reviewed
La Lastra Vernaccia Vernaccia di San Gimignano (2010)Reviewed