Recipe: Schug | The Kitchn
- makes about 2 cupsthis is straightforward, yet warm and interesting. personal and current, yet full of historical meaning.
- Lisa, you nailed the pronunciation.
- (unrelated side note...) sorry, my link in the above comment was not supposed to take you to maxwell street!
- 10 Sources for the Organic Modern Style
- This crazy-hot pepper sauce
- i'm intrigued by the suggestion to add cardamom, one of my favorite spices. i'd never heard of this before, but it sounds delicious.The #1 Multi-Tasking Gadget You Should Have In Your Small Kitchen
You also might like
Stake-in-the-Heart Salad With Blue-Cheese Goo Recipe
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Seafood Gumbo
Corn on the Cob with Lime-Chive Butter Recipe
The Classic Hot Brown Recipe
Parsleyed Corn on the Cob Recipe
Pork Stew with Sweet & Hot Peppers from the Abruzzo Recipe