Recipe: Schug | The Kitchn
- makes about 2 cupsthis is straightforward, yet warm and interesting. personal and current, yet full of historical meaning.
- Lisa, you nailed the pronunciation.
- (unrelated side note...) sorry, my link in the above comment was not supposed to take you to maxwell street!
- 10 Sources for the Organic Modern Style
- This crazy-hot pepper sauce
- i'm intrigued by the suggestion to add cardamom, one of my favorite spices. i'd never heard of this before, but it sounds delicious.The #1 Multi-Tasking Gadget You Should Have In Your Small Kitchen
You also might like
Grilled Corn in the Style of Oaxaca Recipe
Hot Dog in the Hole Recipe
Pair-o-Normal Game Hens with "Break on Through to the Other Side" of Mango Salsa Recipe
The Classic Hot Brown Recipe
Parsleyed Corn on the Cob Recipe
Pork Stew with Sweet & Hot Peppers from the Abruzzo Recipe
Best Wine Deals
Torres Nerola Tinto Do Catalunya (2008)Cellared
Vina Indomita Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Cellared
Bodega Nqn Malbec Malma Finca la Papay (2014)Reviewed
St. Urbans-Hof Riesling Kabinett Ockfen Bockstein (2014)Wishlisted
Licia Albarino Rias Baixas (2013)Wishlisted
Nobilo Icon Pinot Noir (2012)Wishlisted
Etna Bianco DOC Murgo Sicilia (2006)Wishlisted
Bocelli Prosecco (2010)Wishlisted
Château Faugères Red Bordeaux Blend St. Émilion Grand Cru (1996)Wishlisted