- 2 (1/4-ounces) packages unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup sugar
- lightly sweetened whipped cream
- 3 (12-ounces) packages unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup bottled pomegranate juice
- 2 cups bottled wild lingonberry sauce or lingonberries (from two 14-ounces jars)
Pur&ée raspberries with their juices in a food processor, then force though a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl, discarding solids. Sprinkle gelatin over pomegranate juice in a medium saucepan and let stand 1 minute to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring, until gelatin has dissolved. Stir in lingonber...