Red-Hot Stuffed Chiles
- 20 jalapeño chiles, or 8 Cubanelle or Anaheim peppers
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped kalamata or ripe black olives
1. Slice chiles in half lengthwise, and remove seeds and membranes, leaving stems intact. Grill over high heat (450° to 600°) for 5 minutes on each side or until softened. Cool slightly. 2. Combine cream cheese, olives, and black pepper; stir well. Spoon cheese mixture evenly into chiles. 3. Gril...