Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cookies
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 8-oz cream cheese, at room temperature
1. In the bowl of a mixer, cream together the cream cheese and the butter. Beat in the egg, then the vanilla. Beat in the cake mix until completely combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. 2. Preheat the oven to 350°F. 3. Roll the chilled dough into tablespoon sized balls. Roll in ...